Sunday, March 1, 2009
♥ you...
You're such a special part of me
as loving and caring as you can be.
You're everything that matters in my life
you're all I ever need.
You're the one I turn to when I need somebody there,
to laugh and talk with, to understand and care.
The one I can depend on, in whom I can confide.
You're all I'll ever need to have a full and happy life.
I love you for your love for me, so constant and so true.
But most of all I love you just because you're you.
Love is the way that our lives intertwine.
Love is the feeling of your hand in mine.
Love is each look and each meaningful touch-
The unspoken language that tells us so much.
Love is the laughter and joy that we share,
But most of all, love is just knowing you're there.
You touch my life with so much love,
In your own gentle way. . .
Your trust and your belief in me
Support me, day by day. . .
You're the special inspiration
For my brightest hopes and dreams. . .
And when I need someone to care,
You're always there, it seems.
You're my friend, my love, my sweetheart,
And my happiness, it's true. . .
For you're the one that I love,
And will my whole life through!
Time may change a lot
of things in our lives,
but one thing it can never change
is the way I feel about you.
my heart belongs to you.
They say that love
can change the world,
and it's so clear to see
Your love is what
has made my world
a better place to be!
Until you came into my life,
I never really knew
That I could care for anyone
The way I care for you. . .
And little did I realize
How happy I could be,
Until I fell in love with you,
as loving and caring as you can be.
You're everything that matters in my life
you're all I ever need.
You're the one I turn to when I need somebody there,
to laugh and talk with, to understand and care.
The one I can depend on, in whom I can confide.
You're all I'll ever need to have a full and happy life.
I love you for your love for me, so constant and so true.
But most of all I love you just because you're you.
Love is the way that our lives intertwine.
Love is the feeling of your hand in mine.
Love is each look and each meaningful touch-
The unspoken language that tells us so much.
Love is the laughter and joy that we share,
But most of all, love is just knowing you're there.
You touch my life with so much love,
In your own gentle way. . .
Your trust and your belief in me
Support me, day by day. . .
You're the special inspiration
For my brightest hopes and dreams. . .
And when I need someone to care,
You're always there, it seems.
You're my friend, my love, my sweetheart,
And my happiness, it's true. . .
For you're the one that I love,
And will my whole life through!
Time may change a lot
of things in our lives,
but one thing it can never change
is the way I feel about you.
my heart belongs to you.
They say that love
can change the world,
and it's so clear to see
Your love is what
has made my world
a better place to be!
Until you came into my life,
I never really knew
That I could care for anyone
The way I care for you. . .
And little did I realize
How happy I could be,
Until I fell in love with you,
And you, in love with me.
10:33 PM