Sunday, June 7, 2009
♥ hurm?
ermmmmmmmmmmmmm...
yesterday i've cleaned my desk yg srabot dgn buku2..
heh..
stady nye x pon buku je yg over react..heh..
suddenly...
i've found ketas yg aku print dulu kale(actlly wk2 beduka lara)..
onestly..
tbe2 leh lak mata aku kuarkn air(dasat2)uishh...
erm...
ubie...
ur spirit is still in ma self?
shit...shit...shit...
i realize now dat iam not urs n u r not mine anymore...
damn it...
we both pon da bwk haluan msing2...
u with him now...
i with her now..
but y i must crying when i read diz err text...
shit..shit..shit...
kamon..
i dont know whos in my heart now...
4 ur information all pix bout you n me dulu kale da kne delete..
but am still can't delete diz one cursed pix...
y?
mebe da kne cursed..heh..
shit..
erm..
kay la..
diz is da text dat u gimme tym otw to da hell...
yesterday i've cleaned my desk yg srabot dgn buku2..
heh..
stady nye x pon buku je yg over react..heh..
suddenly...
i've found ketas yg aku print dulu kale(actlly wk2 beduka lara)..
onestly..
tbe2 leh lak mata aku kuarkn air(dasat2)uishh...
erm...
ubie...
ur spirit is still in ma self?
shit...shit...shit...
i realize now dat iam not urs n u r not mine anymore...
damn it...
we both pon da bwk haluan msing2...
u with him now...
i with her now..
but y i must crying when i read diz err text...
shit..shit..shit...
kamon..
i dont know whos in my heart now...
4 ur information all pix bout you n me dulu kale da kne delete..
but am still can't delete diz one cursed pix...
y?
mebe da kne cursed..heh..
shit..
erm..
kay la..
diz is da text dat u gimme tym otw to da hell...
"........dear............
i assume you are pretty upset with me.
i am sorry about that.
i was trying very hard to unserstand you,where you were at and how i could best fit into your life.
iam sorry if that made you frustrated or unhappy with me
the saddest thing for me is that i never got to meet you.
i never got to look into your eyes and see your smile.
i never got to give and receive a BIG,HUGE hug.
i missed out ALL those big hugs you promised me!!
if sometimes in the future you find yourself in better place and the memories of a girl with a good heart that could touch your heart outweigh the memories of her shortcomings,i hope you will give me a call..
i really would like that.
with that said,i wish you well and i'll miss you..
i hope you find all that you r looking for..
and
....almost 10month..
iam....
completely devoted to you
i long..
to hold you closeand never let you go..
you make me feel..
loved and appreciated.
in you i have found.
the greatest joy in my life..
thank you so much for lifting my spirit
my heart is overflowing with love for you
i miss you desperately...."
heh..
da la...
im confused now..
but..cam besa la..im go trough with my word...
"sayangi lah org yang menyanyangi kta'
nk syg ko pon cam da xde gne..
so..
i choose her...
cim-cim2..
my new love yg tgi lampai(tp still kalah gak ngn aku..heh)..
heh..
mebe still baru lgi kot..
2 yg janggal kot..
ermm..
and she juz gimme a new pix dat i on da spot take diz pix as my wallpaper in my phone..
thnx so much ye..
erm..for ubie..
am sorry kay..
take care..
smoga berbahagia...
ermmmmmmmmmm....
kay la...
dedicate diz song for u..
ubie2...
It never crossed my mind at all.
It's what I tell myself.
What we had has come and gone.
You're better off with someone else.
It's for the best, I know it is.
But I see you.
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside,
And I turn around.
You're with him now.
I just can't figure it out.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Not over you....
Memories, supposed to fade.
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go.
Didn't think it'd be this hard.
Should be strong, movin' on.
But I see you.
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside.
And I turn around,
You're with him now.
I just can't figure it out.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Maybe I regret everything I said,
No way to take it all back, yeah...
Now I'm on my own..
How I let you go, I'll never understand.
I'll never understand, yeah, oohh..
Oohhh, oohhh, oohhhh..
Oohhh, ooohhhh, oohhh.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
And I really don't know what to do.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Not over you, oohhh..
chow chin chauw...It's what I tell myself.
What we had has come and gone.
You're better off with someone else.
It's for the best, I know it is.
But I see you.
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside,
And I turn around.
You're with him now.
I just can't figure it out.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Not over you....
Memories, supposed to fade.
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go.
Didn't think it'd be this hard.
Should be strong, movin' on.
But I see you.
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside.
And I turn around,
You're with him now.
I just can't figure it out.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Maybe I regret everything I said,
No way to take it all back, yeah...
Now I'm on my own..
How I let you go, I'll never understand.
I'll never understand, yeah, oohh..
Oohhh, oohhh, oohhhh..
Oohhh, ooohhhh, oohhh.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
And I really don't know what to do.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Not over you, oohhh..
4:17 AM